Sunday, March 30, 2014

"If i could think"


f i could think,
if i could think during the twitches
if I could dream a little, find a place
If I could rest my eyes
if I could reach out
If could think of what i really want to say
if could think,
I would thing of things iv'e seen,
places, Virginia on motorcycles
in a flock of Monarch butterflies as we stopped,
the things I felt, the joy relived in sorrow and joy
If I could thing I wouldn't see pictures
I would make them. If I could walk I would go, just to go,
if could love i would love so deep
if i realize i am doing all those things every moment, 
if.... 
it is hat has made me, something a kin to a deep spiritual, mental shall we say test, for it  "doth test me so..." invirture' fidlis (Shit I can't spell that stugg ff, i'm a dyslecxic writer, adnIm leaving that just they awy it it, is.) thank god spel chck. o yeah  Latin those who know...  
THOR (funny thing is I read different languages, speak them a loud, like French, Spanish, or Italian, and can kind of get what is being said.. At Ophelia's she speaks little English but her computer was in Spanish, and I started reading as I had done before. She looked at me said, "O Now! You read Spanish no problem..", then into Spanish I'm like go back..., "What? I busy reading how to fix this I can not understand what you are saying I can only read." She looked at me funny and I just shrugged, and went back to reading. 
I am not a teck but was able to show her many things, was interesting, she is nice lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment